Friday, August 28, 2015

Complaint Letter assignment -JTC300





 Letter assignment
Name__________________
Choose one of the scenarios below and compose a letter. Keep in mind logical fallacies, etc. Be succinct, but be thorough. Don’t forget about logic and evidence!
A: A beverage container you recently purchased for $8.95 has a serious leak. The grape drink you put in it ruined a $35 white tablecloth. Inventing any reasonable details, write a claim letter to the manufacturer of the container. Details include you creating the name of the container company and any believable detail about the grape juice mess.
In this case, your instructor is the president of the beverage container company, so send the letter to me. Don’t expect any checks.

Minh Anh Nguyen
6008 Lunar CT
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(970)223 -7309

July 11th, 2015

To the president of Beverage Container Company
601 S. Howes St., Ste. 200.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
(970) 472-0491

I am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue I had with your product. I recently purchased a beverage container for $8.95 from your Fort Collins branch on July 2nd, 2015.  Two days later, I hosted a July 4th party. I used it to  contain grape drink and I was surprised and dismayed at what happened.  The beverage container leaked, and grace juice dripped and ruined a $35 white tablecloth.

I had never experienced any previous issues with your products. I was very excited to purchase your product, but my experience has turned out very poorly. I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction with your product in hopes that you can help resolve the situation.

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate it if you could replace it with one of the same quality and arrange for return of the beverage container at no cost. I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as proof of purchase.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. I can be reached by phone at (970)223 -7309 at any time or by email at minhanhnguyen@q.com to discuss this matter further.
Sincerely,
Minh Anh Nguyen

1 comment: